In the bottom right corner of the user interface there is the Main Toolbar:
This toolbar allows to access all the basic features of OpticalRevEng Dental software.
The toolbar is hidden only during the Step-By-Step Wizard.
When an element is selected on the Project Tree, this toolbar adapts itself to the currently selected element.
The 5 main software buttons (Acquisition, Alignment, Mesh Generation, Export and Project Menu) will be always visible but, if not available, they will be grayed out.
This page describes the function of each button in the Structured Mode projects. Information about the Free Mode can be found in its specific page.
- Starts the acquisition of the currently selected object, using the right element strategy.
- Starts the alignment of the currently selected object with the specific reference item.
- Mesh Generation
- Generates the mesh of the currently selected acquisitions, using the right element strategy.
- Starts the project specific export procedure.
- Project Menu
- Opens a menu with some project functions (Open, Save, Edit Project, etc.)
Other additional buttons may appear depending on the currently selected items.
- Multi-Die Acquisition
- Allows to scan multiple dies at the same time, with the Multi-Die support.
- Integrate Acquisition
- Starts the integration mode, to add additional information to an already acquired object.
- Implant Align
- Starts the alignment between the Mesh of a scan bodies and the implant library.
- Model Base Trimming
- Starts the Model Base Trimming tool for Orthodontic and Impression projects.
- Surgery Guide
- Starts the Surgery Guide wizard.